Why are you called the Abortion Gang? I don’t get it.
Read the story here.
Why do you moderate comments? What is your comments policy?
Here is a detailed description of our comments policy.
I want to write a guest blog post! What are the rules? Where do I submit my post?
Great! Send your drafts over to us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours. Here are our basic rules:
- The piece should be no longer than 1000 words
- It must be related to reproductive justice in some way (whether it be about abortion, adoption, poverty, LGBTQ issues, economic justice, etc)
- The piece must be given the ok by at least half of current Abortion Gang bloggers
- If one abortion gang blogger has a very compelling reason not to publish the piece, that will be honored and discussed with the guest blogger
- We accept multiple drafts if you want to take our critiques into consideration
- We typically don’t publish something if it’s already posted somewhere else, but are willing to make exceptions on a case by case basis
I want to join the Abortion Gang! How do I do that?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a bit about you and a writing sample, and we’ll take it from there.
I still have a question!
Email us at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to get back to you.